Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Right Place, Right Time, Right Moment

I always believe there is a reason for everything.

People, things, events, they all exist and happen for a reason, for a purpose.

Originally I am supposed to start work on a Monday (yesterday). But due to some unforeseen circumstances, it is pushed back to Wednesday (tomorrow). 2 days and I have managed to do much packing and cleaning in the house. In fact, it is a blessing in disguise that my start date is delayed as both Jewel and Coral fall victims to the flu virus upon our return from Melaka and Genting. In addition, my mum gets to rest for 2 days before starting the tiresome job of looking after two young children.

Turn the clock back 6 years. When I look upon that period of time, everything falls into place. Whatever has happened then is a reason for whatever is today. If i have successfully referred my ex-colleague to my company then, I will not be starting work at where I will be reporting for work tomorrow.

Such is the power of being at the right place, at the right time, at the right moment. Things will naturally fall into place to fulfill their reasons of being.


1 comment:

  1. "I have seen something else under the sun:
    The race is not to the swift
    or the battle to the strong,
    nor does food come to the wise
    or wealth to the brilliant
    or favor to the learned;
    but time and chance happen to them all."

    Ecclesiastes 9:11-12

    ReplyDelete