Monday, August 30, 2010

Thank You my Friend

I shopped at Suntec City yesterday morning and bought a chiffon dress, and a short black skirt with layers.

It feels great to go shopping knowing that you have the purchasing power and the means to buy what you like. It makes shopping totally enjoyable.

For this, I thank you my dear friend. Thank you for believing in me, for giving me a chance to prove myself, for giving me the opportunity to have this earning power, for making it happen to me.

Though we do not know each other that very well, you are like a big brother for helping me through and through. For that, I am grateful and thankful.

50% by chance, 25% luck, 20% hard work, 4% networking, 1% 贵人. Small and insignificant as it deems, do not belittle the power of this 1% because without it, there will be no 100%.



No comments:

Post a Comment