Friday, January 20, 2017

Kick-start 2017: Add-ons to my book collection


Kick-start 2017 with mint condition add-ons to my book collection:-

(1) Mythology by Edith Hamilton

(2) D'aulaire's Book of Greek Myths by Ingri d'Aulaire and Edgar Parin d'Aulaire

(3) D'Aulaires' Book of Norse Myths by Ingri d'Aulaire and Edgar Parin d'Aulaire

(4) Percy Jackson and the Olympians (5-book Boxed Set) by Rick Riordan
      1. The Lightning Thief
      2. The Sea of Monsters
      3. The Titan's Curse
      4. The Battle of the Labyrinth
      5. The Last Olympian

(5) Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan

(6) The Kane Chronicles (3-book Boxed set) by Rick Riordan
      1. The Red Pyramid
      2. The Throne of Fire
      3. The Serpent's Shadow

vs

Additions in the last month of 2016:-

(1) A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet
(2) My Name is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Strout

P/s: I place my online order on 7 Jan 2017 (ETA: 25 Jan) and receive all the books in good condition 10 days later, 7 minus the weekends. I am happy beyond words.


No comments:

Post a Comment