Saturday, April 2, 2016

Review: Ten Big Ones (Stephanie Plum #10) by Janet Evanovich


5 stars for Ten Big Ones (Stephanie Plum book 10) by Janet Evanovich.

When life gets a tad too monotonous, a tad too stressful and a tad too hard-to-handle, I tend to think of Stephanie Plum, my go-to Romantic Suspense series.

Ten Big Ones is certainly an uplifting, entertaining read. I wave goodbye to all my worries and troubles the moment I immerse myself in Plum's world.

The one character that the author has me there is without a doubt, the Man of Mystery. I love almost everything about him, from his Bat Truck to his mysterious Bat Cave.


Publisher: St. Martin's Press; Reprint edition
Publication date: 21 Jun 2005

@}--->>--->>-----

NOT EVERY WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM IS FOOLPROOF…

As the only witness able to ID a gang member who has been firebombing local convenience marts, Stephanie is working overtime avoiding death threats and attempts on her life.  New Jersey’s hottest cop, Joe Morelli, would be more than happy to keep her safe in his house.  So would her irresistible mentor, Ranger.

Stephanie doesn’t know which is worse: the death threats, the overprotective men in her life, or her sister’s nightmare wedding. But she does know that she’s never been
one to hide…

*Blurb from author's website*

Add to:


Links to purchase:



No comments:

Post a Comment