Friday, August 29, 2014

All checked

Today is a day well spent at home, doing the final touches of concluding all prior reviews. I have finally finished writing the last of my four book reviews and have them posted up retrospectively. The sense of satisfaction is huge, extremely self-fulfilling, especially so since I have accomplished completion earlier than expected.

Book covers checked.
Book reviews checked.
Book publishers checked.
Book publication dates checked.
Book blurbs checked.
Book blurbs' source checked.
Book links to purchase checked.
Book labels checked.
Book list checked.
Book list links' to reviews checked.
Book quotes checked.

71 reviews posted in retrospect.

I think I am all done and ready to rejoin the world of all things fiction.
Erm... so what's next? *wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment