Sunday, May 11, 2014

Review: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green


5 stars for The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

My usual preference is to finish reading the book before watching the motion picture in theatre. But after reading this one, I am not so sure about catching the movie because I know I will definitely cry my heart out.

Publisher: Speak; 1st edition
Publication date: 10 Jan 2012

@}--->>--->>-----

Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel’s story is about to be completely rewritten.

*Blurb from author's website*

Links to purchase:

icon icon


No comments:

Post a Comment