Friday, April 11, 2014

Review: Reasonable Doubt (Reasonable Doubt #1) by Whitney Gracia Williams


2 stars for Reasonable Doubt (Reasonable Doubt book 1) by Whitney Gracia Williams.

Reasonable Doubt is a short story, one which I finish reading in a sitting and spend less than 60 minutes from start to end. In the strictest sense, this does not feel like a book but just a few chapters of easy reading.

As an entertaining read to tide over the emptiness left by the aftermath of finishing my previous intensive book, this is considered a lighthearted laid-back story.

While I do adore the controlling alpha kind of male in dark romance, I do not care for the abusive kind of personality coming from the lead male character. This is where I find the storyline weak and forlorn as the male protagonist starts out ok but ends up being a total jerk; and the girl who is supposed to be strong in personality ends up being absurdly meek.

Publisher: WGW
Publication date: 31 Mar 2014

@}--->>--->>-----

As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online.

My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.

This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less.

At least it was , until "Alyssa"...

She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades.

But then she came into my firm for an interview—acollege-intern interview, and everything fucking changed...

*Blurb from Goodreads*

Links to purchase:

icon


No comments:

Post a Comment